Today I’m reviewing a site called Paytrix, they have a The Matrix theme and they ask you which pill you want to swallow – the blue one where you’ll stay a wage slave working 9-5, or the red one where you’ll learn to become financially free. Which one would you choose?
Is Patrix a scam or can you really take the red pill to make tons of money? How much does the red pill cost? What is it exactly? All this will be answered in this Paytrix review.
If you don’t want to waste anymore time on scams and low quality products then check out my Top Work At Home Recommendation now where I’ll show you how to earn $1,000+ per month with a REAL blogging business.
Paytrix Review – Quick Overview
Type: Internet marketing
Membership Price: $27 + Upsells
Paytrix is basically a course that is designed to teach you about internet marketing and how to make money earning affiliate commissions. This product was created by Jono Armstrong, Paul O’ Keeffe, and Richard Fairbairn who are all internet marketing gurus with years of experience.
It cost $27 and apparently the “early bird discount” ends in 1 hour, with a timer counting down on the website. But if you refresh the page the timer restarts again to 1 hour, so it seems this so-called discount is the real price, and they’re just trying to rush you into buying it. I don’t like people that rush me.
Even though their scarcity sales tactic may be a red flag it doesn’t automatically mean the product itself is crap. They supposedly will show you the system they use to make $700 per day, and will teach you how to increase your earnings by 75%.
This course is designed to be the right fit for both people who are completely new to internet marketing or someone who’s been in the game for a while and wanting to upgrade their skills.
How Paytrix REALLY Works
Their Enticing Sales Page
First of all why does their logo and name “Paytrix” sound and look so familiar? Oh right…. it’s inspired by the movie The Matrix which came out in 1999 and is about taking either the blue pill where you stay in the matrix, or take the red pill where you go down the rabbit hole.
When you go to the Paytrix website you’ll be met with a flashy sales page with a video that parodies a scene from The Matrix. Basically you have two choices:
- Take the blue pill and stay in the matrix (aka just go back to your 9-5 job living paycheck to paycheck)
- Take the red pill and stay in Wonderland and see how far the rabbit hole goes. In this case obviously it means buying the Paytrix and learning how to earn that $1,000+ per day from affiliate commissions.
How Much Does The “Red Pill” Cost?
Well, right now at the time of me writing this article it shows a $27 price tag. But as mentioned earlier supposedly this is an “early bird discount” that ends in 1 hour, and the price will go up after that. But it doesn’t really end in 1 hour because if you refresh the page the timer resets to 1 hour again, over and over.
So what the heck do you get for $27 exactly? Paytrix is an internet marketing training course that includes 7 modules that comes with a video and PDF file.
Here are the 7 modules and a brief summary of what they teach:
Module 1 – Intro
- Introduction to Paytrix and how the owners of the training course got their start into creating the Paytrix method and using it to make their money
Module 2 – Affiliate Offers
- Learn how to find high converting offers and use them to increase your profits.
Module 3 – Bringing In Traffic
- Traffic is probably the number 1 most important thing with any business, it is directly correlated to your profits, generally speaking the more traffic you have the more money you can potentially earn.
- This module teaches you how to drive traffic to your affiliate offers using paid methods such as Facebook ads and solo ads.
Module 4 – Create a Bonus Page
- Having a bonus page will create higher click-through-rates and conversions on your offers. In this module you’ll learn how to create a bonus page with their method and software.
Module 5 – Bonuses
- Learn how to find bonuses to offer in your bonus packages.
Module 6 – Delivery
- Learn a special trick from Jono which will show you how you can increase your profits by 75%. Although the method they show you is very useful and powerful, it does not 100% guarantee success.
Module 7 – Long Term Growth
- Learn to use Facebook retargeting which is a method used to reach your existing customers with Facebook ads. basically you’ll learn to target your ads on Facebook to people who have already visited your website or landing page.
- This method is powerful because it brings back past visitors who have visited your website before but didn’t convert the first time, they’re more likely to convert because they’ve already expressed interest in your website/offers.
All this training offered by Paytrix is great and all, but there’s better training, tools, and support provided by my Top Work At Home Recommendation so I’d recommend them as a better alternative instead.
Is Patrix Worth Your Money?
Patrix offers a lot of useful training and strategies you can use to create a successful affiliate marketing business that has the potential to earn you $1,000+ per day.
But do not think that you can just click a few buttons and be on your way, this is not one of those get-rich-quick schemes. Although it is possible to make $1,000+ per day with affiliate marketing, people underestimate the tremendous amount of effort they need to put in to make that happen.
This is a long-term business and requires you to put in lots of hard work, time, blood, sweat, and tears. It ain’t going to make you rich overnight!
Jono (co-creator of Paytrix) has been doing this for a long time, he’s got over 300 videos on YouTube alone and has accumulated a massive list of email subscribers which is a powerful asset.
It’s easy for Jono to be making $1,000+ per day now because he’s already been in the game for so long and have created so much content and built a very large audience base. For a beginner it wouldn’t be so rosy, you’ll be lucky if you make $100 your first MONTH.
But that’s how it goes with legitimate products, it’s not going to make you rich overnight. Beware of get-rich-quick schemes that promise you overnight success, they’re mostly scams.
So is the Paytrix’s red pill worth buying? I’d say for $27 it isn’t too much of an investment and they do offer a lot of useful training materials. I’d recommend it, but still I believe there is a better alternative which I’ll discuss below.
Final Verdict – Is Paytrix a Scam?
No, Paytrix is a legit internet marketing training course that teaches you some valuable skills and strategies that can help you make $1,000+ per day using affiliate marketing.
The only problem is I am annoyed by their sales page which shows a lot of income results that are not going to be typical for the average person. The average person will not be making $1,000+ per day because it is not that easy.
Is There a Better Alternative?
There is a much better alternative to Paytrix in my opinion if you’re interested in getting the best training to build your affiliate marketing business. My Top Work At Home Recommendation provides more in-depth training, business tools, and support.
My recommendation is an affiliate marketing training platform called Wealthy Affiliate that I have been using since December of 2016 to help me build a consistent monthly online income using affiliate marketing on my blog.
This training platform provides you with 2 main training courses with step-by-step guides using videos and written tutorials, endless ongoing training, weekly video webinars, business tools like monthly web hosting and keyword tools, 24/7 chat and technical support, 1-on-1 help, and much more.
Best of all they offer a starter membership where you can try out the platform for FREE (no credit card required.) You get to test drive the platform and see what it’s all about.
If building an affiliate marketing business is too much work then you can still make some quick easy money on “get-paid-to” sites like Swagbucks, Inbox Pays, and Cash Crate where you can earn cash by taking surveys, downloading apps, reading emails, playing games, and more.
Thanks a lot for reading this Paytrix review, I’m very curious to hear your thoughts on them and would like to see your comments so post them down below.
I’m a regular person who started this website in Sept 2017 to help people in making money online. I envision my own success from helping you become successful. My goal is to help you create a consistent online income, let’s make that money!